Thursday 27 September 2007

I've got ten minutes.

I've got ten minutes to construct a lucid post before I have to jet out of here with a toddler-in-tow to playgroup. Can I do it? Doubtful. It's been one week since last I've posted on this blog. I've been flitting around and commenting on others' blogs (some nice comments, some silly comments, and some rather bizarre comments) - sorry if you were on the receiving end of one of my silly/bizarre comments. I'm up for blaming something else entirely, namely the water, the acupuncture treatment I've been receiving, the change of the seasons, the lack of inspiration for my own writing, my upcoming exams, the upcoming trip to Poland/France/the Maudsley, etc.

Right, I've now used up two minutes - I've got eight minutes left. Actually, I don't have eight minutes left because I do have to load the dishwasher, tidy up the toys, brush one youngster's teeth and hair. I'll sign off now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had moments like that in my blogging. It's equal parts liberating and maddening.

How about some idea teasers:

What fascinated the tot today and why?

When you were at the park/play date with the tot, what did you observe about the people around you?

You're at a restaurant with Jay enjoying a cozy dinner. Two tables down is another couple. What is their story?

That same couple two tables down is watching you and Jay. What would they say is your story?

Describe the color of the sunlight this morning.

What was the last thing that made you cry and why? Laugh and why? Love an why?

Hm.... I might take some of those ideas and run with them....

Sister Mary Lisa said...

So...I look forward to Paree.