Friday 7 September 2007

Competition Ex-ten-sion!

HUGE APOLOGIES! It has come to my attention that today is Friday and I said last week that I would post the Pub Quiz Rules and questions on my blog. I need an extension, I'm afraid. I have one last paper to hand it for my university course and it's due tonight so I'm doing as much writing and proofreading today to get it into good shape for submitting.

I will, I repeat, I will have rules up by tomorrow and questions up on Sunday. That means that I will extend the deadline for submitting your answers a few more days, too, so the results will be posted on Thursday now.
If you'd like to play in teams then by all means, do! If not, play on your own. There is only one prize so if you manage to answer the most questions correctly (or at least interestingly) then you get THE WHEEL OF CHEESE all to yourself. Best of luck!

No comments: