Friday 14 September 2007

Are we all in need of an extension?

Hello...?

I'm a bit worried that perhaps the pub quiz competition isn't meant to be. I didn't get a single response and maybe I just need to ask whether a blogging pub quiz is a crap idea. So, is a blogging pub quiz a really crap idea? Did I set the questions too hard, too easy, too ridiculous, too personalized? Do I need to give more time for the answers to come back to me? Do I need to clarify that I'm not really going to send out a wheel of cheese as a prize and that's just my idea of a funny joke?

If I give everyone til Monday will there be takers?

hm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in! (Except that's it really late right now, so I'll email you the answers tomorrow.)

C. L. Hanson said...

I wanted to win the wheel of cheese, but I didn't know the answers to any of the questions. I probably would have been willing to risk embarrassing myself with a bunch of wrong answers if I were out drinking in a dimly-lit pub with a bunch of friends. :D But I can't recreate that on the Internet because I have a strict policy about drinking and posting -- I've left far too many stupid comments on other people's blogs that I've regretted in the morning. ;^)

Live pubs are better because exeryone else is drunk too and nobody remembers the next day. Or at least they pretend not to remember... ;^)

Anonymous said...

Just sent you an email with my answers! Woo hoo! What fun.

hm-uk said...

Hello Mabes - I've got your answers and they're very very very good, in fact they're probably too good and you might face disqualification on the basis that you tried too hard. Kidding.

CL - you are always welcome to post drunken comments on my blog. In fact, every time you happen to hit your limit just come on over to my site and type in some inane bit of intoxicated whatnot. By the way, I've never pretended not to remember, never, never, ever...well, maybe once.

Anonymous said...

I think the problem is, I was sober. One of these days, though, I'm going to get right sh*t faced. (Of course, I always say that and then I never do. I'm a wimp that way.)

Next round of pub games, I'll make a point of not being so precise. Actually, had I involved Agnes in this the answers would have been funnier. She's the one with the wit in the family.

Sister Mary Lisa said...

ROFL. I totally didn't know the answers either. Besides, I already won once.