Friday 31 August 2007

Sleep Deprivation Sucks

It's a push to finish two papers due for university. One is an editing job, the other is my own writing. 8,000 and 2,500 words respectively. I've been staring at my laptop screen for the past hour and a half and it's all beginning to resemble a great big stupid whirlwind of text and b.s. and speculation. I'm whining today because I need a nap and I cannot function on three hours of sleep. I am a big old baby. Have a lovely weekend-I'm going to sign off now and go make z's.

2 comments:

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

Hang in there, Aitch. There's a light at the end of the tunnel! (It might be fiber optic right now, but it's still a light!)

hm-uk said...

Thanks JayEmTee! I know this will all be worth it when it's over - I just have to keep that 'light' thought in mind.